Plastic surgeons have been practicing liposuction for over thirty years. The technology has improved and become safer, easier and more affordable over the past few decades. Most recently, body-jet liposuction is being used to remove unwanted fat from specific target areas with the use of water! While not a means of weight loss, it is the perfect solution for an individual at or near their normal body weight, who just wants to remove one or more problem areas.
The “before and after” pictures of targeted liposuction are truly amazing. An individual of normal weight becomes very toned and sculpted. Exceptional results are seen in sculpting the face (defining the jawline and cheekbones), removing difficult love handles, sculpting the abdomen to show off that six-pack, and more. Results are long lasting for those who are health conscious and maintain a fit lifestyle with exercise and healthy eating.
Speak with an experienced plastic surgeon about your options for liposuction and the improvements you can expect. He or she will be able to advise you on recovery time, cost, and results you can expect. Be sure to ask about the type of liposuction being offered. A doctor offering body-jet liposuction is probably more skilled and is an indication of someone who stays current in their field. There are numerous benefits to body-jet liposuction over traditional liposuction.
- Reduced Recovery Time – Since fat is gently removed with a jet of water, there is less damage to surrounding blood vessels which results in less swelling, pain, and recovery time.
- More Precise – The body-jet liposuction procedure is more targeted allowing the plastic surgeon to artistically sculpt the body or face while actually seeing real time results.
- Less Painful – Since the procedure is less invasive than traditional liposuction there is much less pain after surgery.
We all want to look and feel our best. When you have problem areas that you just can’t seem to defeat with regular diet and exercise, consider body-jet liposuction. You will be extremely impressed with the results!
Latest posts by Dr. William W. Adams MD (see all)
- Three Reasons Your Surgeon Should Perform a Breast Lift - July 20, 2019
- How Nova Threads Benefit the Lower Face - July 10, 2019
- Top Three Choices for the Mommy Makeover - June 20, 2019